Call for people!
Newmediastudies is a thriving community of new media and digital culture enthusiasts. The site is run by students, teachers, and alumni of the New Media & Digital Culture Master’s programme at Utrecht University. WE WANT YOU to make this site even better by helping us to maintain, further develop and promote newmediastudies.nl.
How can you help us?
Create great visuals for our magazine editions
- What’s a magazine without visuals? We are looking for someone skilled in digital art/Photoshop to create images for the magazines. For an example, click here.
Help us out with some coding todo’s
- We’re always looking for programmers or web designers to help further improve the site and solve minor issues.
Support our editorial team
- As part of the team, you create the magazines along with others, you write articles and manage the content on the site. You can also help promote the site.
- Write interesting articles about new media
- Interview leading new media thinkers and/or creators (video, audio or text)
How time-consuming is it?
That depends on your personal engagement and your role. The work is voluntary after all, so you can always have a say in what you can and cannot do. We tend to meet every two months to talk about the progress and development of the website.
Who to contact?
Write an e-mail to email@example.com. We hope to hear from you soon!