MediaLAB Amsterdam Projects
MediaLAB Amsterdam is a creative, interdisciplinary Amsterdam based studio where students and researchers work together on innovative and interactive media researchprojects for Creative Industries. If you are interested you can participate in the projects, starting September!
Students can register for a MediaLAB Amsterdam semester.
We’re starting in September 2012 with multiple projects:
- E-learning project with Muses
- Digital Recruitment Game and Logistics visualization with Ikea
- TV in 2015 & textual interfaces with Philips TV / TP-vision
- Innovative Interactive Urban info-pillars with Amsterdam Stadsdeel Centrum
- Media Interventions to increase safety on railwaystations with Prorail
- Datavisualization with Appsterdam, UvA & Amsterdam Innovation Motor
We’re looking for talented and highly motivated students. For every project we need
- Interaction Designers
- Visual Designers
- Content Managers
You’ll be working for 20 weeks in a team of 5 students, and you’ll develop a working demo/prototype/product/event.
Are you interested? Check out our website: medialab.hva.nl and send your cv + portfolio to g.gootjes ,a. hva.nl