Marketing and Communications internship
Aquent Netherlands is on the lookout for an inspired intern to manage our events, advertising, and logistics of electronic-word-of mouth. Based in Aquent’s beautifully renovated Amsterdam office you will be guided by our Global Marketing team and collaborating with Marketing folks in other locations such as Paris, London, and Headquarters in Boston.
Aquent has spent almost 30 years getting better and better at what we do: Digital, Creative and Marketing Staffing. Every day our teams place specialized Creatives in Global Brands and Design Agencies all over the world. We attract and engage Designers, Developers, Creative Directors, Mobile specialists and UX leads and place them at the brands and advertising agencies you love.
As an intern on a daily basis you will be reporting to the Country Manager, and will be given a lot of room to scope, initiative and deliver variety of campaigns including:
- Social media: Create and post, tweet, re-tweet, share, & snap engaging content
- Events: Making sure Client and Talent are having an amazingly good time during events we organize
- Marketing plan: Coordinating marketing schedule of events calendar
- SEA/SEO: Managing the Search Engine Advertising and optimizing natural search
- Content Marketing: Being responsible for engaging e-newsletters, web & video content with input from PR and marketing teams
- Strategic Partnerships: Maintaining relationships with partners and optimizing initiatives regarding content, job postings, and events
An ideal candidate for this position is someone who…
- Is studying at a Bachelor or Masters level in Marketing or Communications or PR (..or the combination of all) (3rd year)
- Is fluent in both Dutch & English: can speak & write online and offline
- Likes to write, edit texts, and has the outstanding skills to do that
- Loves to communicate: is able to present ideas clearly and with a smile on the face
- Has experience with Google apps (Mail, Docs, Calendar)
- Enjoys to work with a team and in a fast paced environment
- Available for at least 5 months (full time)
If you recognize yourself in above-mentioned, and you are digital-savvy communicator, who loves A-brands in fashion & electronics – we need to talk! Drop me a line to firstname.lastname@example.org with your motivation, and add your CV.