We are hiring! Are you looking for an internship in Community Management? For the period of September-January (might be longer) we are looking for a student who would like to join a unique project and learn all about online communities and the social landscape.
InSided develops community solutions for enterprises and the bigger organisations. This means; not boring statistical CMS or software applications, but dynamic and innovative concepts in a fast growing online social market. We like new concepts, experiment a lot and are always looking for new challenges for our product portfolio. Our community products are used by, amongst others, T-Mobile, NS, KPN Hi, Simyo, FBTO, Kindertelefoon and Rabobank. That’s not what a lot of companies can say! We have a young team working from central Amsterdam in an informal work environment. We accept any challenge, are flexible with our customers, have no nine-to-five mentality and love a good party. More information about inSided is available at www.insided.com.
For the support of our Community Management team we are currently looking for an intern who likes to work for a big client on a trial project of three months. This means you will get to see all that it takes to build an active community from scratch, a unique opportunity! The community will be created for the German market, therefore we are specifically looking for a German student to join our project. Together we will create and realise the basic needs of any community, e.g. a content plan, activation strategy, communications plan and reporting. You will see what it takes to build a community of customers actively contributing to the community and have conversations with each other and the organisation. One thing is for sure you will be part of a unique project.
Who are we looking for?
- A smart and ambitious student in the final phase of a bachelor or master course.
- Someone who is interested in social media. You understand how communities work and would like to know more about activating community users.
- Someone eager to learn and someone who likes researching things and writing about it. This can be in the form of a best practice case, paper, advice or guidelines.
- Someone who can work independently, works structured and likes to work on projects.
- Someone who is native German and knows the German market.
Someone with excellent English verbal and writing skills.
What do we offer?
- The period of the internship and the compensation are to be agreed upon later. The minimal period for an internship is four months.
- Working on and with communities of large brands and companies.
- A dynamic start-up environment where a lot of things happen. This gives you the opportunity to learn all the ins and outs of a growing company.
- A place to learn, experiment, and discover and to develop your own skill set.
- We work hard but also like to unwind on our Friday evenings (sometimes with clients!).
- Fun colleagues and a beautiful location (Singel, Amsterdam).
And most importantly: colleague Haiko owns a boat which we regularly use to go on the canals.
If you want to respond to this internship you can contact Grietje Blom via e-mail (email@example.com) or by telephone ((+31)20 4279597). Sending a letter with your motivation and your resume would be very helpful in your application.
Acquisition for this job opening is not appreciated.