Community Intern (UK)
Want to be part of one of the most interesting and fast paced startups around? Roamler is looking for a Community Intern (UK)!
You will help to set up our English community managing team. The community manager UK will start up a new group of Roamler pioneers, form and expand this group towards a community. You will help him create and plan challenging jobs for Roamlers. As a community intern you will be constantly in touch with the Roamler community, checking their entries and listening to their feedback to help Roamler to continiously improve.
Are you a Journalism, Communications or PR student with a passion for Social Media, technology and Communities? Then this is the place for you to be. It helps if you’re slightly obsessive about the written word, like to communicate and can both work independently, but also function as part of a team and unafraid of un-sociable hours since there will be weekends and evenings involved?
If your creative, communicative and inquisitive then this is the place for you.
We are looking for someone with:
- Excellent command of the English language
- HBO or University Student, preferably in Journalism, Communications, New Media or English literature
- Affinity with new and social media
- A creative and inquisitive mind
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- A positive attitude and lots of enthusiasm
- Flexibility, someone who is not afraid to work un-sociable hours or weekends
- Having an iPhone is an advantage
350 euro per month, 40 hours.
At least 3 months, with an option to extend it to 6.
Applying for the function ‘Community Intern (UK)’ is possible by sending your motivation and curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org